Knitting Garden Art Print
A loving knitter works on a blanket of flowers. The avid knitters will adore this print! Inspired by my lovely mother who loves knitting and gardening.
This piece was created on the theme of Upcycle and is on the cover of Indie Road Magazine (a creative knitting start-up publication).
- High-quality inkjet print
- Printed Epson Archival Matte Paper, 189 g/ms
- Hand-signed and dated
- Colours might slightly vary due to monitor settings
- Lovingly created, printed and packaged in the UK
Available in sizes:
- A5 - 148 x 210mm / 5.83in × 8.27 in.
- A4 - 210 x 297mm / 8.27 x 11.69 in.
- A3 - 297 x 420mm / 11.69 x 16.53 in.
For larger sizes, please send me a message
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- All prints in the UK are shipped in archival, acid-free cello sleeves with a cardboard backing via Royal Mail one day shipping. Please allow for a few days processing time
- If multiple prints are ordered I will put them in the same cello sleeve to save on plastic usage, unless you message me asking for otherwise
- A3 Prints worldwide will be shipped in a cardboard protective tube
- For Worldwide prints please allow up to 10 business days for shipping (this may increase due to global circumstances)
All of our artwork is printed onto archival paper. This is a special type of paper for art prints that is made to last.
We recommend you:
- Wash hands before handling the print
- Frame art prints
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
I absolutely love the Knitting Garden print I ordered from Georgia! It arrived quickly, and was well packaged so that the A3 size print arrived in perfect condition. Not only is the artwork stunning, the quality of the print on the paper is excellent as well. Thank you!