Sewing Sunflowers Art Print
A woman sews a meadow of sunflowers. Perfect for the nature-loving creative. This is part of my Women in Craft - Conscious Crafting series.
This is about me finding my voice to speak about the things I care about through my art. Hopefully, pieces like this can build awareness about sustainable fashion and our hopeful future together.
- High-quality inkjet print
- Printed Epson Archival Matte Paper, 189 g/ms
- Hand-signed and dated
- Colours might slightly vary due to monitor settings
- Lovingly created, printed and packaged in the UK
Available in sizes:
- A5 - 148 x 210mm / 5.83in × 8.27 in.
- A4 - 210 x 297mm / 8.27 x 11.69 in.
- A3 - 297 x 420mm / 11.69 x 16.53 in.
For larger sizes, please send me a message
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- All prints in the UK are shipped in archival, acid-free cello sleeves with a cardboard backing via Royal Mail one day shipping. Please allow for a few days processing time
- If multiple prints are ordered I will put them in the same cello sleeve to save on plastic usage, unless you message me asking for otherwise
- A3 Prints worldwide will be shipped in a cardboard protective tube
- For Worldwide prints please allow up to 10 business days for shipping (this may increase due to global circumstances)
All of our artwork is printed onto archival paper. This is a special type of paper for art prints that is made to last.
We recommend you:
- Wash hands before handling the print
- Frame art prints
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
I love my print so much! It’s beautiful! Thank you!!
Love love this print! I sew which attracted me to it it’s just beautiful and the quality excellent highly recommend I have just bought another !