Sleeping Deer Art Print
A sleeping fawn to comfort you through these nights that storm. Perfect for home decor or a gift to an animal or forest lover!
This was a happy accident while trying to work on an editorial piece with the floral, botanical background. While it wasn't working for the task at hand, I thought a sleeping deer would love very lovely and calm in it.
All prints that have been ordered after the 1st of December will no longer be signed and dated as we have moved to Berlin to set up life with a new baby on the way. My store during the next 6 months will be run by my amazing Mum out of the same little studio in Southsea, England. I will still be answering all messages :).
- High-quality inkjet print
- Printed Epson Archival Matte Paper, 189 g/ms
- Hand-signed and dated
- Colours might slightly vary due to monitor settings
- Lovingly created, printed and packaged in the UK
Available in sizes:
- A5 - 148 x 210mm / 5.83in × 8.27 in.
- A4 - 210 x 297mm / 8.27 x 11.69 in.
- A3 - 297 x 420mm / 11.69 x 16.53 in.
For larger sizes, please send me a message
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- All prints in the UK are shipped in archival, acid-free cello sleeves with a cardboard backing via Royal Mail one day shipping. Please allow for a few days processing time
- If multiple prints are ordered I will put them in the same cello sleeve to save on plastic usage, unless you message me asking for otherwise
- A3 Prints worldwide will be shipped in a cardboard protective tube
- For Worldwide prints please allow up to 10 business days for shipping (this may increase due to global circumstances)
All of our artwork is printed onto archival paper. This is a special type of paper for art prints that is made to last.
We recommend you:
- Wash hands before handling the print
- Frame art prints
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
Absolutely beautiful picture. I bought it for my Mum for Christmas and she will love it. Thank you
Absolutely beautiful. I’ve been following Georgia for a few years on Instagram and fell in love with this print. I finally had good reason to purchase this print for my daughters 2nd birthday. She loves it, and so do I. Whimsical and gorgeous, it will look good in her room for years. Great transaction too. Thank you!