Sewing Sunflowers Art Print
A woman sews a meadow of sunflowers. Perfect for the nature-loving creative. This is part of my Women in Craft - Conscious Crafting series.
This is about me finding my voice to speak about the things I care about through my art. Hopefully, pieces like this can build awareness about sustainable fashion and our hopeful future together.
All prints that have been ordered after the 1st of December will no longer be signed and dated as we have moved to Berlin to set up life with a new baby on the way. My store during the next 6 months will be run by my amazing Mum out of the same little studio in Southsea, England. I will still be answering all messages :).
- High-quality inkjet print
- Printed Epson Archival Matte Paper, 189 g/ms
- Hand-signed and dated
- Colours might slightly vary due to monitor settings
- Lovingly created, printed and packaged in the UK
Available in sizes:
- Small - 210 x 210 mm / 8.3 x 8.3 inches
- Medium - 297 x 297 mm / 11.7 x 11.7 inches
For larger sizes, please send me a message
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- All prints in the UK are shipped in archival, acid-free cello sleeves with a cardboard backing via Royal Mail one day shipping. Please allow for a few days processing time
- If multiple prints are ordered I will put them in the same cello sleeve to save on plastic usage, unless you message me asking for otherwise
- A3 Prints worldwide will be shipped in a cardboard protective tube
- For Worldwide prints please allow up to 10 business days for shipping (this may increase due to global circumstances)
All of our artwork is printed onto archival paper. This is a special type of paper for art prints that is made to last.
We recommend you:
- Wash hands before handling the print
- Frame art prints
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
I originally got this as a gift, but after I received it I decided to keep it for myself. Really impressive, you can see the attention to detail in the print. 11/10 review on my end!
I love my print so much! It’s beautiful! Thank you!!
Love love this print! I sew which attracted me to it it’s just beautiful and the quality excellent highly recommend I have just bought another !